06/07/2020 - 17/07/2020
The Introduction to Offshore Decommissioning course is now being offered online. The content is the same as the 2-day event, with tutorial organised where students can ‘meet’ the academics for discussions and questions.
Learners will have access to the teaching materials via the MyAberdeen learning portal. Three webinars have been schedule for learners to discuss the topics amongst themselves and with the course developers. Should you be unable to attend these webinars, there will also be chat rooms for each topic and support can be offered via the course coordinator.
The cost for our ECITB approved online course is £595 per person. Spaces on the course are limited and we offer a small number of discount places for NDC partners and members, as well as UoA members of staff at a 10% discount. Current University of Aberdeen students can apply for a half-price rate of £297.50; again places are limited and on a first-come first-serve basis. Please follow the links on the registration page. Please note the following terms:
- I confirm registration is upon receipt of valid identification and payment. Photographic identification should be sent to email@example.com. Storage and use of this identification will comply with the University of Aberdeen and ECITB’s GDPR and privacy policies.
- I understand that the course is an introduction to offshore decommissioning. Knowledge of the offshore oil and gas sector would be advantageous but is not essential.
- I acknowledge that the course is to be delivered and tested in English language and contains some technical language.
- I understand that use of the course materials are property of the University of Aberdeen. Copies should not be made or circulated and use of the course content is for your own use only.
- I accept that certification will be upon successful completion of the course and assessment (set at 80% pass mark)
- I acknowledge that registration is self-selecting and that the University of Aberdeen has not participated in any judgement concerning my suitability to undertake this course
|Host||The National Decommissioning Centre|
Mrs Julie Dixon
University of Aberdeen
Room 28, University Office
Aberdeen, AB24 3FX
Telephone: +44(0)1224 272523